[Halo] Whose Baby 2005, Prague - registration open

Jan Havel jan.havel at actum.cz
Thu May 19 09:49:18 CEST 2005

INVITATION ::: WHOSE BABY 2005, PRAGUE, CZ ::: 13.-14.8.2005 ::: WOMEN-FRIENDLY
OUTDOOR ULTIMATE ::: INVITATION

Dear ultimate lovers, dear ex-pirates and ex-cowboys, ex-mermaids and
ex-drinkers,

Another year passed and time has come to make a sad announcement. All Indian
tribes have disappeared and cowboys have become a historical phenomenon. Despite
enormous efforts by the tribes of Parkscheibe and Spin, we cannot but remember
the days when a wise old medicine man was walking around with Pancho on his
shoulder.

Whose Baby was in danger. There was no other option but to move the venue from
the fertile land of our indian brothers to a harsh continent of Sub-Sahara
Africa where, as far as we were able to learn, there still remain isolated
tribes of ultimate players, hunters, and weird travellers.

Given this unique opportunity, it is our great pleasure to invite all tribes to
take part in Whose Baby 2005. As we do not want to disturb the natural
environment of the African continent with elements unknown by the locals, we
strongly advice all coming groups to be well dressed and equipped with artifacts
belonging to any era of the history south of the Sahara desert. Masking for
local animals might be a very good idea to smoothly integrate yourself into the
environment. Zulu warriors, giraffes, as well as Hugenot refugees are most
welcome!

In turn, Prague 7 can offer traditional hospitality including but not limited to
a lot of ultimate in a hot and sunny weather, beer at unbelievably low prices
(check the quality with Endzonis tribe), all-you-can-eat-plus-a-whole-chicken
Saturday dinner included in the fee, yet another beerrace, and a naked run
performed by a female volunteer during the first timeout Sunday morning (subject
to a successful recruitment of the volunteer at Saturday party -- check
availability with Endzonis).

Mena Tanda Wena,

Jan & Prague 7

=== EVENT SUMMARY ===

Name: Whose Baby 2005 (#8)
Organized by: Prague 7
What: outdoor ultimate (preferably mixed, always women-friendly = match the
women and bring at least two)
Place: Predboj (5 minutes from Prague - direction Dresden)
Level of play: expect average and spirited play of friendly mixed teams
When: weekend of August 13-14, 2005
Venue: a very good soccer field, party and sleeping at the field, tents
Fees: very low as always, expect around 15 € per player which will cover games,
party, dinner, 2 breakfasts
Advance payment: may be required at organizer's discretion

=== REGISTRATION ===

Write to p7 at p7.cz. Your contact is Jan Havel (jan at p7.cz). Registration starts
now and will be closed once all 12 spots are taken.