[Halo] [tournament] palace-throwing in Potsdam (D), 3rd - 4th June 2006

Daniel Zeis danielzeis at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 4 15:12:11 CEST 2006

Hello disc people!

The Goldfingers from Potsdam (Germany) want to invite You to another "palace-throwing-tournament". We have great fields, a nice bar on the fieldside and nearby water to take a swim (Havel - not Vaclaw but the river :-). Here some short facts:

When? 3rd - 4th June
What? 7 vs. 7 on 4 fields (2 on grass, 2 on synthetic), Party on Saturday night
Who? You and another 15 teams
Costs? Appr. 12 EUR each player (excludes what You eat and drink after breakfast like salads, steaks, beer and suchlike)
Spending the night? Bring Your tents

More information soon on our website: www.goldfingers-potsdam.de

Daniel

P.S.: If You want to stay a day longer (because of holiday on Monday) we surly can find accomodation for You.