[Halo] Re: we offer frisbees / Fly disk to you

Jimmy Lee Jimmy at zyicl.com
Thu May 18 05:54:20 CEST 2006

Dear Sir
We a specialized manufacturer and exporter for this product in China, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

Our products are special because they are made of the best quality .In the 8 years that we have been selling our products we have made a good name for ourselves in countries around the world.

Could you please send some pictures for us reference ?So that we can save more times,any way,please have look the attachment,which is our products.

Should you need any further informations,please let us know

Kind regards
Jimmy

Jimmy Lee
Sales Manager

HuiZhou ZhiYuan international Ltd.
1House,Industry Village,Hi-Tech Develop industry Zone,Huizhou ,Guangdong, China.

TEL: 86-752-2024009
FAX: 86-752-2691943

Jimmy1960 at hotmail.com
Jimmyleehua at yahoo.com.cn
Website is under improving status
Quality comes first; Service connects us.