[Halo] EUCR results - Spirit Ranking

Veitl Ruediger Ruediger.Veitl at skytecag.com
Tue Aug 28 23:25:16 CEST 2007

Hi everyone

I want to add the spirit scores to the list.

I am very pleased with the results.

The scale was a 1-6 with 6 being the best score. It was agreed that an average game should receive a 4.

Teams showed very good spirit at high level - this is what Ultimate is all about.

Unfortunately there were not a lot of teams left by the time all the games were over - hence no Prize could be awarded.

As a little prize I want to award the top 3 teams in each division with a round of beers at the bar at this tournament next year (if I get to do it again)!

Final Spirit Ranking

Bad Skids

5,20

The Big EZ