[Halo] FW: CEL 2007 invitation

David Brauchli dbrauchli at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:46:24 CEST 2007

Helo CEL!

this is official 2nd CEL 2007 invitation  Vysoka pri Morave + Lab.

I came home from  St. Peter very happy with lots little big stories. I
survived very nice timeŠ as always. Simply, it was AWESOME.

This time we will host you and we hope it will be memorable weekend

STEP UP AND COME TO 2ND ROUND!!!

Everyone is very welcome.

Chorche

basic information:

*DATE*

30.6.-1.7.2007
*VENUES*

Slovakia Lab, Vysoka pri Morave /right next to the Austrian border 5km from
LAB/

*SPOTS:*

8 CEL open

16 open sports

8 women

4 juniors

freestyle /unlimited/

*OPEN + CEL*

*Women*

*Juniors*

Thebigez

Chicas

SK Juniors

Flugsaurier

Lay-Ds

CZ Juniors

Dji Sam Soe

Outiterz girls

HU juniors

Wunderteam

Hot beaches

Mental Discorders

Frisky Beez

FUJ

W.adies

Prague Devils

The beez

2EZ

Spin

Outsiterz

CZ Open

Chuck Bronson

Ufozd

Frizmi

CZ juniors

Am Pullen

Dreh und Trink

Stack overflow

Nein

Scorpions

Discredit

Golden Antz

*WAITING LIST*

Death or Glory

Lady Godiva

Furious George

Riot

Condors

Fury

JAM

Rare Air

Sockeye

Rhino Slam

*FEES:*

open team fee 70 EUR

women team fee 50 EUR

players fee 15 EUR

/the fees can change slightly/, but we are trying to keep it low and
encourage come all CEL teams

site will be posted soon www.frisbee.sk/CEL07.htm

if you have any questions do not hesitate to drop me a line

see you

the most fun wins!

please feel free to invite anyone who s interested

--
Chorche el Condor
www.chorche.sk

------ End of Forwarded Message