[Halo] ubytovani pro polaky

veu v.sedova at seznam.cz
Sun Dec 28 19:48:10 CET 2008

Zdravim vsechny prazaky, kontaktovala me jedna kocena z polska (hracka frisbee)
co chce travit s kamosem silvestr v praze.
tohle je zpráva co mi psala ....
hey, how are you after holiday?
i am writing to you because you are the only person, which i know and who is
living in cech republic:) me and my friend had a plan to spend the new year's
eve in prague. unfortunately, our couchsurfer who declaired to host us, change
his mind.. in that case, i thought that maby, propably you could help us? maby
you have a friend who could host us? it would be only 2 nights, and we promis to
not bather anybody :)
of course in rewange we have a free room in crakow, near to the city center :)
waiting for the answer
joasia

Tak pokud by ste nekdo chtel a mohl ji na ty 2 noci ubytovat, tak bud
kontaktujte me na v.sedova at seznam.cz a nebo primo joannu na
joanna.marchlewska at wl.pl

diky moc
tchus veu (frkot)