[Halo] Whose Baby 2008: The Horror of July 19

Jan Havel | Actum jan.havel at actum.cz
Fri Mar 21 22:06:10 CET 2008

This is a tournament invitation to Whose Baby 2008. Read it or die. Truly yours,
Prague 7

Dear frisbee friends, hippies, aliens, pirates, and others,

To keep the tradition of our tournament, let me quote today's cover story of
Predboj Daily:

Predboj, March 21 -- Today, at a press conference held at the town hall of
Predboj, the Mayor of Predboj gladly announced that the cleaning works which
immediately followed departure of hippie groups from the Woodstock 2007 festival
were finished Thursday, more than a week ahead of schedule. "I must personally
thank all those who helped. Without you, Predboj would never restore its
original beauty," said the Mayor today. Reportedly, over 15 tons of garbage have
been removed and the soil at the football field had to be excavated to the depth
of 17 meters, employing 45 local volunteers for 7 months after the tournment.

As many of you surely know, the media never tells the entire story. What
Predboj's Mayor is concealing behind his glorification is the fact that the
excavation work has triggered events so far unheard of in the region of Predboj.

At midnight, a female voice is coming from the pub's cellar instructing a guy
called Norman to commit acts of violance on innocent girls. During Full Moon,
shades of animals, roughly equivalent to 50 kg of pork and 25 kg of chicken
meat, walk around the football field with a slaughter-like screaming that can be
heard miles away. Water in the lake frequently turns into blood and werewolves
have been spotted in nearby forests. And all this is said to be just a beginning
of a new age...

After long hesitation with respect to player's safety, we decided to go on and
announce that Whose Baby 2008 is going to be held at the same place, in Predboj,
on the weekend of July 19-20. Prague 7, however, cannot be held responsible for
unexpected events. Players are strongly advised to insure themselves against
hazards described above.

Party theme, THE HORROR, will be present throughout the tournament. Among
specials of this year's Whose Baby you may expect the traditional
kill-it-yourself dinner on Saturday, a special tournament cocktail that provides
immunity against werewolves for 60 minutes, the bloodiest beer-race ever seen in
ultimate's history, and last but not least, the Endzonis!!!

All players who don't survive the 2008 edition of our tournament, will have
their names carved in stone and read during the opening ceremony of Whose Baby
2009. Do not miss this unique chance to become famous -- register for Whose Baby
2008 and come to Predboj!

Registration for the tournament opens NOW! Write emails to p7 at p7.cz or reply to
this message. The list of the 12 teams will be announced soon.

Jan & Prague 7

SUMMARY:

Whose Baby 2008: The Horror of July 19
Organized by: Prague 7
Location: Prague / Predboj, Czech Republic