[Halo] Whose Baby 2009: The Aloha Island

Jan Havel | Actum jan.havel at actum.cz
Tue Apr 14 00:15:24 CEST 2009

This is a tournament invitation. You can only register to the tournament, if you
read the entire email. Summary below.

Dear survivors of the Horror of July 19,

For those of you, who still have not subscribed to Predboj Daily, I copy the
cover story of its Easter edition:

Predboj, April 12 - Predboj, a little village located in Central Bohemia,
decided today in an unanimous vote of the Town Council to secede from the Czech
Republic and become part of the State of Hawaii. Officially, the change is to be
effective as from July 17, 2009. Predboj's officials comment on their decision:
"Predboj had always been a quite place to live and we all had been proud of it.
However, recent years saw an invasion of various groups such as aliens, hippies,
zombies, and even endzombies. Something had to be done." Predboj will adopt US
immigration law and prevent aliens and hippies from crossing the city limits at
noon, July 17.

In Prague 7 we've been facing a critical and painful reality. Can there be a
Whose Baby tournament this year? After endless negotiations, we are happy to
announce: YES, Whose Baby 2009 will take place as originally planned, in Predboj
- an island of the State of Hawaii, USA. What can you expect at the twelfth
edition of Whose Baby?

-       A tournament at a unique location of an island with no direct access to
the sea.

-       A weekend in Hawaii at the cost of a bus ticket to Prague.

-       Two days full of Polynesian culture, food, and drinks.

It may be difficult to bypass immigration officers who will be checking incoming
teams. It is strongly recommended to wear Hawaiian-style clothing, or otherwise
become part of the local culture. Also, liquid bribes are expected to do their
job.

Certain specifics may apply to 2009 edition of our tournament. Alcohol beverages
will only be allowed if covered with a paper bag, mixed showers will require a
signature of a 15-page legal waiver, and all measures will be given in inches
and pounds.

The twelfth edition of Whose Baby will host twelve mixed teams of a recommended
minimum of twelve players aged 12+. Registration opens at 12 midnight (now!!!)
and will be open until all 12 spots are taken. Emails containing 12 reasons for
your registration will be processed immediately, others may take up to 12 days
to process.

Send your registration emails to p7 at p7.cz.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka 'Aina i ka Pono,

Prague 7 & Jan #12

Whose Baby 2009: The Aloha Island

Organized by: Prague 7

Location: Predboj, State of Hawaii, USA (approximately 10 km from Prague, Czech
Republic)