[Halo] Tournament in capital of Poland - AltimateWarsawFrisbers

michalroginski at op.pl michalroginski at op.pl
Fri Aug 28 02:06:39 CEST 2009

Hello all Frisbee and Ultimate fans, on the 3th and 4th of october we would like invite you to an ultimate competition Ursus Polish Open Ultimate Championships 2009.
This event will take place in Ursus (it is one of the districts of Warsaw). We?ll start on friday 2nd with a huge camp-fire with singing to the accompaniment of the guitars nothing but hits are going to be singed:) We promise that no one will fall asleep hungry.
We planned for you two days of exciting games on three green fields. You will forget about the hunger thanks to three meals and food which will be accessible during all tournament. After Saturday games, there will be ann AWF beer-race (no one will stay sober after participation in this race:) and a great party in one of the best clubs in the capital of Poland. On Sunday we are going to play only ultimate.
During championships, guests and players will have an occasion to see on the scene next to the fields some shows of worlds champion in footbag, one of the best bitboxers in Europe, breakdancers, some hip-hop raggae concerts and many many more.
Great music from best Djs will accompany you during matches.

We provide you:
- place to park your car and set up tent
- 3 meals (barbecue during whole weekend)
- showers and toilets next to the fields
- lots of fun
- and many surprises

This is Mixed tournament with two girls on the line.
We?ve got just 9 places for foreign teams so be hurry:)

Fees:
Total fee is 150 EUR for a team
100 EUR is registration fee and you have to pay it till 15th of september
and 50 EUR you will pay here in Warsaw

Account Number:
PL 27105010251000009067216805
Swift:
INGBPLPW
Recipient:
ALTIMEJT WARSAW FRISBEARS
Recipient Adress:
Ul. Asfaltowa 13 m.6
02-527 Warszawa

If You will have any questions write to me up to: michalroginski at op.pl or call: 0048502126330

Our web site is AWFRISBEE.PL

I am the first on the left top photo, maybe You?ve seen me somewhere on tournaments:)

I hope that we will see on the tournament.
Mike

PS: I would really like to apologize all of You my ULTIMATE Sisters & Brothers. This is of course a tournament for Teams from other countries then Poland. Because of some logistic causes we had to call it Polish Open Championships. You`re invited this same as other polish teams.
Michal (rogal) Roginski - cpt. of Altimejt Warsaw Frisbears

http://www.awfrisbee.pl