[Halo] WD40 Spring Lube: 16-17 May. Wroclaw, PL

geoff schwartz geoffek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:53:16 CET 2009

Ahojte,
Vice informaci o nasym turnaju.
Na shledanou,
Geoff

WD40 Spring Lube 4
May 16-17, Pole Marsowe (Stadion Olimpijski), Wroclaw

Join(t) us for:

-12 teams and 2 days of high spirited ultimate (5-2 coed) on nice fields
-Campground next to the fields (unfortunately not included in the fee, cost
about 20PLN/6 Euro per night)
-Breakfast Saturday/Sunday; dinner on Saturday (included in the fee)
-Refreshments on the fields
-Friday welcome party with campfire
Legendary party on Saturday in a great and unusual location!
-Wroclaw, the coolest city in Poland
-Great Polish Spirit(s)

To register, send an email to wd40ultimate at gmail.com or geoffek at gmail.com
In early March we will announce a list of invited teams, and a waiting list.
Invited teams will have until April 10 to confirm their spot by paying the
team fee.

Because we will have a lot of costs up front we will ask for the entire
team fee in advance, so make sure your team is committed.
Teams who have paid and cancel before April 24th will get a full refund
Cancelations between April 25 and May 8: 50% refund
No refund for cancellations after May 8.

Team Fee: 500 PLN
Player Fee: 10 PLN

Interested Teams:

Grandmaster Flash - Warszawa, PL
AstroDisco - Bydgoszcz, PL
Zdobywcy Oskarow - Lodz, PL
Uwaga Pies! - Poznan. PL
9Hills - Chelmno, PL
Frkot - Olomouc, CZ
RJP Squad - Warszawa, PL
Drehst'n Deckel - Dresden, D
Riga - LV
Altimejt Frisbears Warszawa - Warszawa, PL
Cool Flights - Gdansk, PL
WD40 - Wroclaw, PL
Pizza Volante - Leipzig, D