[Halo] turnaj Freezbee Cup

Aswee at seznam.cz Aswee at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 27 12:04:37 CET 2009

Ahoj,
dostala sem pozvanku od Hallod na jejich turnaj. Vim, ze vetsina tymu jede na ponorku, ale mozna by nekdo mel zajem :)
Aswee

From: Furka, Robert (NSN - HU/Budapest) <robert.furka at nsn.com>
To: Gregor Johannes Szith <nimzo16 at yahoo.de>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 11:41:43 AM
Subject: Invitation! 2009.03.07-08. Freezbee Cup' 09 organized by Hallodigaz-e? (Piliscsaba, Hungary)

Hi Folks,

It's an invitation mail for 2009 Freezbee Cup which will be organized in Piliscsaba again!!!
Details as usual:
- mixed category (2 or 3 girls on the line)
- 12 teams
- 2 breakfasts, 1 dinner, Saturday party
- mineral water
- accomodation in beds (you know the place)
- fees as usual

Everything in one place: gym, hostel, party, parking, etc... 100m distance!!!
Please drop me a mail if you probably can come! Registration open till 2009.02.15.!
Regards,
Robi

Ps: In one day I will create my proper list of teams and contacts. But now I am really busy so the eamil addresses may be old or incorrect ones... Please forgive me. If you can please forward this email to all teams in your nations. Thanks, Danke, Merci, and so on... :o)

Registered teams:

1. Hallodigaz-e? (H)
2. LOL (H)
3. FREEBEES (H)