[Halo] turnaj v Turecku

Aswee at seznam.cz Aswee at seznam.cz
Sun Mar 22 23:08:02 CET 2009

ahoj,
dostala se ke mne pozvanka na turnaj do Turecka, takze preposilam
Aswee

On the weekend of May 2nd and 3rd Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey
will be hosting our first ever frisbee tournament. The school is very
excited at the prospect of making Ultimate more official and welcomes
any and all competition. Depending on numbers we hope to have a
full-fledged battle for ultimate world supremacy with lodging and
some food provided. All you have to do is make it to Ankara and kick
back for the weekend and enjoy some good frisbee and good people.

Please pass this on to your respective teams and contacts--any and all
are welcome! Please let me know if you are interested and if you think
your team might be able to make the trek! I look forward to hearing
from you,

Leon Schneider
leonschneider at gmail.com
Communications Skills Instructor