[Halo] FunFactoryForFrisbee

michael Hron migelius.h at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 11 17:51:54 CET 2011

Hey all frisbee fans,
# I would like to officialy invite you to the frisbee ultimate tournament which
# will take place on 4.-5.6.2011 in beautiful sport ground FC Blsany in Czech
# Republic. This will be a COED (mixed) tournament. Number of teams for the year
# 2011 is 16, but in next years we can increase the number of teams as we have
# about 7 full soccer fields available. At the same time there will be Dog
# frisbee competition as a part of Czech Dog Frisbee cup so you can watch the
# best dog frisbee (i hope) while you'll be resting between games.
#
# More information available at the event's website:
# http://ffindr.com/en/event/fun-factory-for-frisbee
# http://fff-frisbee.webnode.cz/
# http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=123822497682866
#
#
# The registration is open now .... registration will finish: 30.04. 2011
# fees
# team fee : 120 EUR / 3000 Kč
# players fee : 7 EUR / 150 Kč
# guest fee: 5 EUR / 120 Kč
#
# To registrate your team, use this e-mail address: ffff-tournament at seznam.cz.
# Please state your name, name of your team and your country. After the organizer
# confirms your registration, you need to pay the team fee 120E / 3000Kč to the
# bank account stated below. You need to pay the team fee until 10. 5.2011 If some
# of the teams does not pay until this date, the teams on the waiting list will
# have a chance to get to the tournament. Players fee and guest fee will be paid
# in the check-in tent on Friday from 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. You
# will also pay the food tickets and the accomodation here.
# We are looking forward to (play with or agains you)
# see you
# miguel&lucka
# Velká Morava & Dendas team