[Halo] D.U.F.F. 2011! (Mixed 9./10. Juli in Dresden)

aja_sem at centrum.cz aja_sem at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 27 15:03:11 CEST 2011

Hello

Drehst'n Deckel invites you to its first outdoor tournament ever in Dresden on July 9th - July 10th in Germany.

Dresden is only a 2.2h car ride away from Berlin's airports!

While having organized successful indoor tournaments for over 15 years (anyone been to the "Nacht der langen Stollen"?), we are eager to organize our first outdoor tournament.

Because we don't want to bore the frisbee community with yet another tournament we have chosen to offer something SPECIAL:

5 on 5 mixed ultimate on a nice football field directly in the heart of Dresden's unique "Neustadt", where one of Europe's highest density of pubs and bars can be observed (I know, a lot of German cities claim that, be we are the REAL deal ;) )!

The ultimate research on German beer and sausages (eh... and sauerkraut), as well as detours to Dresden's beautiful baroque architecture (that is spiced up with the "New Synagogue" and the Volkswagen Transparent Factory to name just a few) is scheduled for the weekend of July 9th / 10th, 2011.

We have early and late (in the afternoon) pool games and we have prepared a small pub crawling (ending in our exclusive party).

facts:

5vs5 on 2-3 fields
truly mixed (min. 2 women on the line)
early and late pools
2 x breakfast, team water on both days
BBQ during the day and great selection of salads (we are veggie friendly)
up to 16 teams
5 games on Saturday are guaranteed!
accommodation (sleeping in tents) possible next to the fields
fields are very close to the party area "Dresdner Neustadt" (http://bit.ly/gzuaUl)
pub crawling
exclusive party
team fee and player's fee t.b.a.; within German reason (e.g. team: 100-150 EUR, player's fee: 10-20 EUR)
arrival on Friday evening possible

You can sign up via Ffindr.com right now.  As an alternative you can write me an email to:  ulle at drehstn-deckel.de (please don't forget to write, whether you want to play in the early or in the late pool).

The team fee and player's fee are to be announced. They will stay in the usual German price range (e.g. team: 100-150 EUR, player's fee: 10-20 EUR). Generally we try to keep it as low as possible.

Drehst'n Deckel awaits you!
D.U.F.F. 2011! (Mixed 9./10. Juli in Dresden)