[Halo] Yellow Submarine mixed indoor 2012 :: 3.-4.3.2012 :: Pilsen, Czech Republic

Mala, Alena alena.mala at radiantsystems.com
Wed Oct 5 14:12:45 CEST 2011

Hey all,
we would like to invite you to the next volume of Yellow Submarine 2012 *indoor mixed tournament in Pilsen*, Czech Republic.

If you are interested in participation at Yellow Submarine 2012 please register at http://ffindr.com/en/event/yellow-submarine-2012.
As a last year we have a spot for 24 teams. Registration deadline is *16th of January 2012.* After that date we'll publish the list of teams that got their spots.

Again as a last year we are going to have a place for kids with various toys and games and while you are playing someone will take care of them. In case you are interested in this give us a note so we can organize it well.

Further information will be available soon at
http://yellowfeverultimate.org/tournaments/12-Yellow-Submarine/

1. Date: 3.-4.3.2012

2. Location: Pilsen (on highway E50), Czech Republic

3. Format: mixed, pool - continuous play, play offs - regular (3/2,2/3)

Aja
&
Yellow Fever