[Halo] Fun Factory 2013 invitation

michael Hron migelius.h at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 27 20:54:24 CET 2013

Ave ,

Využívám tohoto společného mailu k zaslání pozvánky na FFFF 2013. Budeme moc
rádi pokud se turnaje zůčastní co nejvíce Českých týmů.

Miguel & Lucka

 "
Hello all frisbee freaks,

we would like to invite you to Fun Factory for Frisbee 2013, this year in
Roudnice nad Labem on the 8th and 9th of June. There will be ultimate
frisbee (COED format), dogfrisbee, discgolf, double disc court, freestyle
frisbee and as a new, we have also KanJam!

The website of the event is http://funfactoryforfrisbee.webnode.cz/
(http://funfactoryforfrisbee.webnode.cz/) and we are also on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/events/254153771381083/?ref=ts&fref=ts
(http://www.facebook.com/events/233705920032369/?ref=ts)

The registrations are already open and the deadline is 30. 4. 2013. To
registrate your ultimate frisbee team, use this e-mail address (ffff-
tournament at seznam.cz). Please state your name, name of your team and your
country. Then we will send you more informations about the payments. If you
want to register for another sports, see the informations on the websites.

We are looking forward to see you at Fun Factory for Frisbee!

Miguel & Lucka
Velká Morava, Czech republic
"