[Halo] Yellow Submarine mixed indoor 2013 :: 2.-3.3.2013 :: Pilsen, Czech Republic

aja_sem at centrum.cz aja_sem at centrum.cz
Mon Jan 7 15:27:15 CET 2013

Hey all,
we would like to invite you to the next volume of Yellow Submarine 2013 *indoor mixed tournament in Pilsen*, Czech Republic.

If you are interested in participation at Yellow Submarine 2013 please register at http://ffindr.com/en/event/yellow-submarine-2013
As a last year we have a spot for 24 teams. Registration deadline is *16th of January 2013.* After that date we'll publish the list of teams that got their spots.

Further information will be available soon at
http://yellowfeverultimate.org/tournaments/13-Yellow-Submarine/

1. Date: 2.-3.3.2013

2. Location: Pilsen (on highway E50), Czech Republic

3. Format: mixed, pool - continuous play, play offs - regular (3/2,2/3)

Aja
&
Yellow Fever