[Halo] DD Cologne

heidi.opravdova at volny.cz heidi.opravdova at volny.cz
Sun Jan 27 11:34:43 CET 2013

Ahoj,

přeposílám pozvánku "svého" týmu:

Dear czech teams,

we proudly invite you to our DiscDays Cologne this year on 1st/2nd June!

DDC is a great tournament with some high level Frisbee playing and great fun all around the playing.

We would love to have a lot of international teams to put up a competitive women’s pool and men´s pool that’s why we thought of you!

http://fruehsport02.blogspot.de/p/disc-days-cologne.html

If you’re interested, please register by sending an email to bernd at fruehsport02.de. If you’re interested, but not sure yet, please let us know anyway, so we can keep you a spot.

And here is the original email from our coordinator Bernd to give you all the other information you need

Starting from now until January 31th you can register for the DiscDays Cologne. There will be 12 women and 20 open spots. As every year the games will take place on the Stadion-Vorwiesen; camping and catering is on the nearby ASV ground. Please note that the teamfee (200€) can only be paid by direct debit authorisation. All participating teams will receive an according form. The players fee will be approximately 20 Euro.

To register please send your team name and division until January 31th to bernd at fruehsport02.de (please make sure that this address is white-listed at your e-mail provider). The list of teams will be out in early February.

Foreign teams are very appreciated. Please check flights to Cologne Bonn Airport.

...tak přijedte :-)

Lenka PE