[Halo] Banana CUP 2015 Pre-info

Banana Cup banana at terriblemonkeys.cz
Fri Feb 13 11:29:32 CET 2015

Hello guys,
today we received final confirmation from the city, regarding BananaCUP
2015.
And so, we have great news - Banana CUP will be held! Date is 17-19 of July
2015 and it is gonna be Open & Women division, as you know from the last BC
tournaments.

As many of you maybe already know, we had to move tournament itself to a
brand new location - city of Čáslav. Its located about 100 km from Prague,
in the central bohemia. We hope that moving will just let the tournament
grow.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zWYLsdx2ZHtM.kXxyhncgJsrY

Three fields are there arranged - all of them right next to each other,
which is awesome, cause there will be no need to travel between them for a
longer distance, known from Aš. 2 fields are natural grass and one field
artificial grass third generation.

BC 2015 will contain Open & Women divisions - as usual.

So write the date down, BC 2015 will be a perfect opportunity for Ultimate,
before EUC 2015 starts.

You can expect more details very soon.

<http://banana.terriblemonkeys.cz/>
Matěj & Saša & Martin