[Halo] L&F - dotaz ze Slovenska

David Hruška davi.hruska at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 20:15:30 CEST 2015

Přišla mi zpráva od Dory z Outsiterz, přeposílám jí dál :)

"ahoj, i would be glad if you can help me. in june in pisek i forgot my
black pants from JAKO. the ones in the pic
http://rauko.rajce.idnes.cz/Losty_Pisek/#20150621_184018.jpg with the white
stripes.
there was some problem in communication and when they checked the L&F, the
pants were gone.

since it black pants, maybe someone took them by mistake... I really like
those pants and it would be great if you could share and ask your team and
make them find the way back to me. Would make me very happy and also not
freezing especially in the colder time now! thanks for your help.
maybe its quickly resolved and this person can even send them to czech
kimle or we find another way. my email is franke.doro at gmail.com or you cna
also find me on fb or ask some Outsiterz. P.S. Beer as a reward!"