[Halo] Fwd: Yellow Submarine Mixed Indoor 2016 ::: 5.-6.3.2016 ::: Pilsen, Czech Republic

Vlada Kusbach kusbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:14:53 CET 2016

*Ahoj vsichni, deadline prihlasovani na ponorku se blizi!!!*

*Cas je do 21.1.2016*

*http://www.zlutazimnice.cz/yellow-submarine/
<http://www.zlutazimnice.cz/yellow-submarine/>*

*Hello ultimate frisbee world!*
There are many things going to happen in 2016:

*Euro 2016 is held in France
<http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2016.htm#euro-2016>*

*or Rio de Janeiro hosts the Olympic Games
<http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2016.htm#rio>*

*or India's first manned space flight
<http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2016.htm#india-space>*

*even United States Presidential Election
<http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2016.htm#2016-election>*

but most importantly YELLOW SUBMARINE tournament is back!!!

*YELLOW SUBMARINE 2016*

You are gladly invited to visit us at the end of long indoor season, to
enjoy classical mixed tournament of respectful quality in city of Pilsner
beer.
We will try to keep re-emerging tournament to its previous standards, in
smaller dimension this year.

Registration: We have a spot for 12 teams. Registration deadline is *21th
of January 2016.* After that date we'll publish the list of teams that got
their spots. Please register through email list at zlutazimnice.cz
<http://www.zlutazimnice.cz/wp-admin/list@zlutazimnice.cz%20> or at
http://ultimatecentral.com/en_us/e/yellow-submarine-2016