[Halo] Banana Cup 2017

Matěj Kmínek matej at penzion-rataje.eu
Fri Apr 7 10:24:46 CEST 2017

Terrible Monkeys announces Banana Cup 2017!

Date is 24-25th of June 2017 - right in the beginning of summer holidays.
What better way to start them, right?

This year tournament will be held in city of Třemošnice, in the central
part of the Czech Republic. Have a look on the setup here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bf2DJYPi34eQIWyjUSmpS90v8H0&usp=sharing

We have got 2 football fields. Two with classic grass. There will be no
need for travel between them at all.

Divisions are classic:

Open (12 spots)
Women (12 spots)

Fees are unchanged - Team fee 75 E, Player fee 15 E.

Sleeping will be both in tents and in the school classroom nearby.

Swimming pool is located in the tournament area, but unfortunately this
year it will be in reconstruction, since its leaking. There is however a
wonderful natural pond in the village nearby (Kraskov). We strongly
recommend to go there after each match to refresh up a bit.

Of course, during BC there will be some side sport activities possible.
SPIKEBALL tournament will be held and we are thinking about another GUTS
competition. Let us know if you are interested!

Ok now, already feeling enthusiastic about BC? Wanna come? Register your
team on Banana Cup 2017 event on Ultimate Central at
http://ultimatecentral.com/en_us/e/banana-cup-2017 and wait for the day to
come!

<http://banana.terriblemonkeys.cz/>
Matěj Kmínek & Jan Vavruša