[Halo] Whose Baby 2019: do you miss a team to play with?

Martin Řezník martin at yosarin.net
Tue Jul 30 23:44:33 CEST 2019

Ahoy!

Do you have free weekend at 17th and 18th of August?
Would you like to play some mixed ultimate?
Would you like to have all-you-can-eat grill diner at saturday?
Would you like to party till sunrise?
All of that for just 10€?

We can provide all of that!

Three weeks from now (17th & 18th of August) we are going to organize Whose Baby, Piratee edition. Currently we have 11 teams and we would love to have 12. For that reason we want to organize pick-up team. If you are interested, please register yourself at https://forms.gle/PyGVnMLFJ6yKZiMb9. If you have any question, just ping me 😊

Martin & Prague7