[Halo] Registration open! May 25/26 - Huck&Howl 2019 in Augsburg, Germany

Werfwolf Haunstetten huckandhowl.augsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:50:00 CET 2019

Hello Ultimate-loving people,

looking for a fun tourney in the middle of Europe?
We would love to welcome you to Augsburg, Germany!

Our very own Huck & Howl 2019
<https://www.facebook.com/events/255445572008407/> is turning three this
year! Here are some tourney details:

When? May 25-26
What? 7v7 soft mixed for up to 16 teams
How much? not too expensive 😉
-> Costs include camping next to the fields, breakfast (sat/sun), beer
race, party and natural pool next to the fields…
Where? FC Haunstetten, Roggenstr. 52 in 86179 Augsburg

Don’t have a team but still interested in participating at our tourney?
Drop us a line: huckandhowl.augsburg at gmail.com
Also, if you have any questions feel free to contact us! :)

Registration is open until April 15th: https://goo.gl/AwSjc2
Accepted teams will be announced a week later.

See you in Augsburg!
Lili
#27 Wer(f)wölfe
Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~