[Halo] CEL

David.Novak at cb.ds.mfcr.cz David.Novak at cb.ds.mfcr.cz
Tue Aug 2 15:51:44 CEST 2005

G'day from Budweis

There 2 weeks left to the 3rd round of CEL and we'd like
to update you with more information on the organization.

There are 13 Open teams and 2 Women teams registred
(see our web for details).
We'd like to invite few more teams to fill the available spots (16 open, 6
women).
The tournament schedule will be available at the end of next week.

Good news is that we will play, party and sleep at the same place... :)
We're preparing a small welcome party for Friday night
and an "Easy Ride party" for Saturday night ;) ... don't miss this one.

Read more at http://cel.3sb.org

Please, do not forget to send us your dinner choice and info on your arrival.

Any other team not registred but willing to play at Budweis, please,
contact us as soon as possible... not many spots left.

See you soon and ciao ;)

David & 3sb