[Halo] 1st CEL important SHOE information

David Brauchli dbrauchli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:33:17 CET 2007

------ Forwarded Message
From: Daniel Lechner <office at drehundtrinkultimate.at>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:50:39 +0100
To: <office at drehundtrinkultimate.at>
Subject: Dreh und Trink Most-Coast: Updated information

Hi there!

We have some additional information concerning footware. As there were some
problems with the synthetic grass shoes, we had to discuss a lot with the
owner of the playing fields. The result:

Footware: In order to preserve the good quality of the fields, the field
owner
wanted us initially to play only with synthetic grass shoes on the main
field. After long discussions we succeeded in getting rid of this
restriction. The usual Ultimate rule to play only with plastic cleats will
apply and we gave our word to double-check that nobody will use metal
cleats,
so that the fields won't be damaged. Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

Nevertheless, if it is possible for you, we would be very glad if you could
play with synthetic grass shoes or somthing similar, to keep the exposure to
the grass as small as possible. So we can maintain the good climate between
us and the field owner and arrange further ultimate events on the fields.

@Teamfee: Maybe there are high fees for the money-transfer. As you might
have
recognized, we will play at the Winterleauge-Tournament in vienna. So you
can
consider to pay the teamfee for our tournament directly at the Winterleague.

Nice greetings

Daniel