[Halo] Yellow Submarine mixed indoor 2010 :: 6.-7.3.2010 :: Pilsen, Czech Republic

Honza Novak kacerr.cz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:38:27 CET 2009

Cau vsichni,
timto oficialne vsechny u nas zvu na ponorku,
letos (pardon pristi rok) to bude 6.-7.3.2010 a bude to jako kazdej rok,
doufam, ze dobry, lepsi .....
Takze prihlasky posilejte na adresu tournament at zlutazimnice.cz, a pokud
chcete vedet vic, tak si prectete dole to anglicky, a pokud to jeste
nestaci, tak se nebojte, a ptejte se.

Web bude pripravenej pocitam tak do 14 dnu.

Uvidime se,

Kacerr

---------------------------

Hey all,
we would like to invite you to next volume of Yellow Submarine *indoor
mixed tournament in Pilsen*, Czech Republic.

Last year we made a tournament for 24 teams, which wasn't easy to
organize, but we did it !
This year we want the tournament to be at least as good as last year and
as we have two gyms, we can have up to 24 teams again.

If you are interested in participation at Yellow Submarine 2010 send us
a registration email to address: tournament at zlutazimnice.cz
First round registration deadline is *15th January 2010.* After that
date we'll publish teams that got their spots.
If there is First round, there should be another round .... but there
will be only few spots left ... so if you want, register your team asap
and help us to make this tournament BIG.

Again as last year we are going to have a place for kids with various
toys and games and while you are playing someone will take care of them.
In case you are interested in this give us note so we can organize it well.

Further information will be available at
http://www.yellowfeverultimate.org soon.

I forgot to tell you some important information.

1. *Date: 6.-7.3.2010 *

2. Location: as I already told you: Pilsen (on highway E50)

3. Rules: mixed, pool - continuous play/play offs -- regular (3/2,2/3)

YS 2009 action committee: Maloch, Aja, Kacerr, Iva, Libor