[Halo] Whose Baby 2010: Punk's Not Dead

Jan Havel | Actum jan.havel at actum.cz
Thu Jun 10 23:02:39 CEST 2010

Dear WB lovers!

I admit we've been waiting a little with sending this year's invitation, but
after all, here it comes. Whose Baby 2010 is coming July 17-18 and you are
all invited to register and be part of it.

Having virtually destroyed the field last year, we had hard time negotiating
terms for 2010 edition of the tournament and failed in the end. This year,
the tournament takes place in Prague Čakovice - basically the same direction
from Prague downtown as last year, but significantly closer and easier to
access via public transport.

Other than that, everything you liked is either kept untouched or improved.
We found a beautiful field with a pub, party place, place for tents . all at
one place with no need to waste time that you can spend at the bar instead.
Saturday dinner is going to consist of an All-You-Can-Imagine load of meat
and a bar to be open for as long as there is at least one person able to say
"more".

Punkers are most welcome at this tournament. Indeed, punk is a should-have
attitude for a team to join the tournament. If you are not sure if you "have
it", come and try! ;-)

Be quick, the first team to register gets a welcome drink! Register at
p7 at p7.cz.

Jan & Prague 7

What: Whose Baby 2010

Where: Prague, Čakovice