[Halo] 7on7 grass tournament during the winter

Gabor Boross gaborboross at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:42:27 CEST 2010

Hi!

(I don't see clearly among the czech mixed teams, so I just send this to a few
contacts I know.)

It's a pre-invitation letter to a great event.
We will organize a great tournament in BUDAPEST during the winter.
It's not indoors, it's real ultimate.

Please read the infos below. It will be fun, and good level ultimate. A lot of
great  mixed teams from Europe showed interest.(the German Mixed National Team,
Freespeed from Switzerland, and other strong teams are very likely to come)

Facts:

- 2011. january 22/23
- 7on7, real mixed, 95m*37m field,
- indoors
- good quality artificial grass, you can wear normal cleats, lay out, etc.
- only 8 teams, high level and from all over Europe
- in Budapest: great city, on Saturday morning/afternoon pools, so you have time
to see sights
- the gym/accomodation is really close to the center (a 5 min. tram journey),
and also to the Airport (Easyjet, Wizz Air, Ryan Air, big airlines, etc.)

It would be great to have a strong czech team there! (However it's really
unlikely that we will have space for more than one.)
Please let me know if you want/can put together a strong and fun team, or come
with an existing "real" team.
I really don't know how is the mixed situation in Czech Republic, so I cannot
invite a few teams. Please help me out, let me know what you think and
distribute this invitation to other relevant czech team leaders.

More information,  fees,  tournament website, etc. later,

Cheers,

Gabor
team LOL
http://loltimate.wikidot.com/start