[Halo] 7on7 grass tournament during the winter

Honza Novak kacerr.cz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 11:29:47 CEST 2010

Hey Gabor,
i think there definitely will be interest in here ....
I don't know what that team will be ...
I hope, there will be no date collision with any important tournament in
Czech Republic
I believe we'll sort it out soon ....
At the moment count with us (there might be a bigger interest ... so
maybe two strong teams ... i don't know)

Kacerr